If you’re moving home and you need the right supplies to get yourself moved, we’re here to help. We know that plenty of cardboard boxes and other materials are essential for the move, which is why we offer a wide variety of different supplies to help you with your move.
We want to make your move as easy as possible for you. That’s why we offer a variety of packing solutions, designed so that you can leave the packing to us.
With many years of experience, we know just what to do to make sure your belongings are kept safe at all times. We’ll work closely with you to understand all of your valuables and what needs taking care of to guarantee that your belongings will make it from A to B perfectly safe.
With a range of packaging services designed to meet your every need, you can be confident that we’ll take care of your belongings every step of the way. We offer:
- Own-Packing Services – We’ll provide you with all the materials you need, allowing you to get everything packed away exactly how you’d like.
- Packing Services for Breakables – We understand that your breakables, such as china-glass, need extra care to make sure they’re safe during transit. We’ll provide you with the required packaging materials to allow you to pack away your belongings, and we’ll pack away all the delicate items using our trusted packaging method. Our approach is designed to maximise the safety of your goods during transit.
- Full Packing Service – We’ll safely pack away all of your belongings for you. We understand that you may wish to safe time, allowing you to focus on other areas of the move, which is why we’re here to help you.
We understand that moving comes with a lot of planning and packing. Let us make it easier for you with some handy tips!
- Ask neighbours, friends and your workplace if any spare cardboard boxes are being thrown away
- Collect old newspapers, blankets, cushions and anything that provides some padding inside the boxes. This helps to prevent any bumps!
- Before you start packing, create a ‘packing kit’. This should contain some packing tape, tape measure, markers and scissors so that you’ve got all the tools you need in one place
- Tape the boxes uptight – don’t let anything fall out when you pick the box up!
- Mark the room that the box is for. When you arrive at the new destination, you’ll be able to put the right boxes in the right rooms immediately
- Make it very clear which boxes contain fragile items by writing on the box
- Try to fill boxes as much as possible. The more open gaps you leave, the more the contents can wobble and bump around
- Keep a final moving box aside with everything you’ll need when you move. Think about things you’ll need on the day or the very next morning after you move.
We know that moving house is a daunting task, but there are many things that you can do to make it easier for you. We’ve collated some great tips below!
- Measure up the rooms in your new home and measure your furniture to make sure that your layout plan will work as you expect
- Make a plan of which rooms need to be unpacked first. For example, the bedroom can wait until the bathroom and the kitchen are done
- On the day of the move, move boxes downstairs so they can be put straight into the removal van. Make sure they are labelled with which room they need to go in!
- Relax! It’s a stressful experience when moving house, but we’re here to help make it easier.
Get in touch with us and tell us about your move. We’re here to help and we’re happy to make it as easy as we can for you.